CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8 aprilie 2008

just be part II

"They say learning to love yourself is the first step that you take when you want to be real.."

it never happened before.. i had never been in love with a song for such a long time.. is a crazy cocaine mood.. it entered in my mind and is running through my blood.. i am not me anymore while listening those rythmes.. and it's like i wrote those lyrics.. it's all about me and my song.. is like a circle going rund and rund till forever.. just us.

am i still dead? or now when is about us, me and my song, the question is are we dead?

i can say that from some point of view it took over the distance between me, myself and i .. it helped me to refind what i have lost.. i finally found the limits of being here and nowhere.. this means that i am alive now? the song is answering yes.
but it also brought back regrets.. unforgetable and unforgiven moments in which i had lost people or chances.. people and chances. i confess i am hiding or at least i am trying to hide away from who i really am. cause i am affraid of what i can find if i take a look inside.. the true. and i have the right to hide myself away form people, too, from the same reason...
anyway, isn't life about chosing? so if i am suppose to chose in every step means that i am leaving aside also a regret?

i wish you could read this without regrets..

"You can travel the world but you can't runaway from the person you are in your heart.."